| (March 16) "Sunglasses" |
| (March 17) "Green" {This was St. Patrick's Day, by the way!} |
| (March 18) "A Corner of Your Home" {The pantry- my favorite corner!} |
| (March 19) "Funny" {Taking pictures of these two goofs for their graduation announcement!} |
| (March 21) "Delicious" {Mom shared this granola she got. I thought it was pretty amazing stuff! ;)} |
| (March 22) "Kitchen Sink" {self explanatory} |
| (March 24) "An Animal" {Catniss, the cat with evil yellow eyes} |
| (March 25) "Breakfast" {The makings of oatmeal raisin pancakes} |
| (March 26) "Key" {The key to a happy family- a pile of warm cinnamon pancakes) |
![]() |
| (March 27) "Your Name" |
| (March 28) "Trash" {The vegetables are "trash"-celery tops/onion skins/etc. my mom saves to cook with chicken.} |

Bethany I love this!!! And may have to steal this idea if you're alright with that:) :) I especially like the way you take words that I would take one way, but you explore them with unique pictures. Example would be how you took the word "key" and put it into perspective for you all. Loved it!
ReplyDeleteDo it! I had so much fun with it! Definitely a good way to get the nice camera out of hiding!
DeleteI love your creativity with your photos! I especially loved the pancakes (with the Aldi syrup!), your name in sign language, and the "trash" (I save vegetable peelings, too!).
ReplyDelete