Today was one of those days in class were my mind was going so fast over our journaling prompt, that it just quit going at all! :) So, this is take two.
PROMPT: What is something on your bucket list-something you want to do someday.
When I was younger, I always planned to be on "The Amazing Race" with my family. (The Amazing Race is a show on television that is just a bunch of teams competing in a world-traveling scavenger hunt.) Some of the things they are required to do/places they get to go would just be pretty awesome to do/see. When I was REALLY young, I wanted to be on "Zoom". Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
I would like to see tulip fields in bloom. I don't care where. I just want to see a whole field of bright tulips stretched out in front of me!
I would like to tour a castle. Preferably an old, abandoned castle with an overgrown garden, and huge hedges. I would like to take the tour with a fantasy-style dress on as well :)
I would like to have a huge game of hide-and-go-seek in a store with a bunch of friends.
I would to be an actor in the movie versions of some of my favorite books. I don't know which books, or what character, though. This may be one of my most far-fetched plans. I just think it would be really fun to have a job where you play-act everyday. Someone plans your hair, and your wardrobe. I especially think it would be fun to try crying. Just how exactly do actors manage that I want to know?
I would like to be on a beach volleyball team with Avery. 'Cause playing volleyball with her is just so much fun! ;)
I would like to take cake decorating classes.
I would like to learn to play the harp.
I would like to do an adventure race. These are races that require navigating, running through difficult terrain, and just unexpected obstacles. I think it sounds like more fun than just paying to enter a race where you just run.
I am in with the beach volley ball team!! We should get together and practice with a full court sometime:) Can I do the adventure run with you? Crying on cue is actually not that hard if you manage not to laugh! (Trust me I've practiced:P)
ReplyDeleteI love this list (though your one in class was great, too). I had to tell my husband about your wish to be on Zoom because he just reminded me about it the other day (and just spontaneously started singing the theme song in the kitchen when I told him about this). :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, did you know there is a castle in Manhattan?! It's near the high school. We have driven past it several times, but I'd really like to go tour it. I don't know if it has all of the overgrown hedge parts for you, but it's still a castle!
I'm glad I'm not the ONLY one who remembers Zoom. Although, I don't remember it very well (I couldn't sing the theme song! ;)
DeleteThe castle in Manhattan does hold some intrigue! All hidden behind those trees and all! I definitely want to see it close up someday! (Anyway you could turn a tour of that into a class field trip?) :)
Ooh...a field trip. I like it! :)
Delete