1. 7 people you would be lost without?
Jesus (very literally lost), Mom, Dad, Tyler, Grandmas (both!), and all my uncles/aunts. (All the uncles and aunts go together. Don't even say that's more than seven! :)
2. What is the best thing about Kansas that you would tell someone from another state?
Sunsets...over amber waves of grain. Cliche, I know, but true. When I was in Alaska this summer I met someone who when they heard I was from KS said, "I've been through KS, it's not much to look at." OUCH! I was inwardly seething. It didn't help that I was very homesick... I've gotten over that little slight on Kansas. She just didn't understand what she was saying.
3. What is one thing you would choose to never go out of fashion?
Sweatpants. They never really in fashion, but I think they are widely accepted right now (especially if you wear you know, an under armour hoodie and slides). Anyhow, I also love lace and maxi skirts. My top choice of those three would be maxi skirts. They are comfy, easy to pair with things, and modest. Win-win and I like 'em!
4. Would you rather your kids be all boys or all girls?
Ooohhh....I can't even, I don't know....(I wrote these questions, and I still don't like them!) Can I just have lots of both, please? I'll take that.
5. You have to wear one type of shoes for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Tennis shoes. Yes, sometimes they would be horribly inappropriate (the beach! Church!) but it would be totally worth it for all the times of comfiness.
6. You could go to any college cost free, what would you choose?
Just somewhere in a different state. I was looking at some college tuitions not too long ago, and out-of-state tuition was horrendous. But I think it would be fun to go somewhere else and have an adventure while I'm going to college. I think Minnesota, Oregon, Colorado, or Tennessee would be some of my top states. NOT a big university, but more like a community/county college.
7. One thing about you that hasn't ever really changed?
My height? My personality. Neither of those things about me have changed much.
8. City or country?
Country. All. da'. way. Yes, it's hard to be so far from everything. No, we can't just run to the store and grab some yeast (needed that this morning) or a redbox. But gravel roads, empty space, the sunset...it's all worth it.
9. Apples or bananas?
Both. Together please. I would say I eat apples more often, but when I go on a banana kick, I can eat a whole bunch in one day. I like apple-flavored things better, WAY better than banana things (like banana cream pie. NO, just no.)
10. One thing you would choose to excel at, effortlessly?
Love. That's an easy one.
Number 10 is my favorite. :)
ReplyDelete