Thursday, December 4, 2014

{Pictures} From the Archives

I've already technically posted on my blog this week. But I decided to do it again, cause I published it on Tuesday morning. So, I'm posting again to clarify that I did, indeed post on my blog this week.

That was a random and unnecessary explanation. :)

I'm sure you're dying with curiosity wondering what I'm going to post about. :) I did this "old pictures" post not too long ago. It was so much fun. I love, love looking through old pictures and digging them out of the archives. So, I'm doing that again. But I'm starting with a prompt! The more strange pictures from the archives of the Marteney computer. Enjoy!

 Uhh. Can we say, embarrassing? Yes, I'm wearing overalls. I've never had any sense of fashion. Anyhow, moving past my wardrobe choices. Why do we all have clips on our mouths? I think my mom decided it was more pleasant that way. Can't blame her really.
 You can't tell very well but that is, indeed a pig in our house. It was one of the years Tyler raised pigs, and this one was sick. When you have sick animals, you bring them inside. It was not cool. It was not fun. It did not smell good. Oh my goodness, it did not smell good. But the pig lived, and tasted very good.
 *Dies* Is that not one of the cutest things you've ever seen? That's Kota's highly efficient way of drying the floor. He was about four, but I bet he'd still do it now! :)
 A hummingbird. My dad holding a hummingbird. He just, you know reached out and snagged it out of the air with his superhero reflexes. So, maybe not. It's really a better story. Hummingbirds kept conking into our window and this one apparently knocked itself silly. It did eventually fly away. In conclusion, that's a hummingbird with a brain injury.
 Lego art. Sometimes my family can be a little embarrassing in public places. I wasn't actually with them on this trip, so I was spared the mortification.
 Yes, they did this posing several times.
 That's our two-headed cat! It's actually O'Malley 1 and 2. The original O'Malley's as kittens. They were quite cute, and fell asleep like this one day. But two-headed cat is a better story.

Have I mentioned how much I love pictures? These strange ones are especially fun and bring back the best memories. Or the weirdest. Or whatever. It's fun, that's the point :)

No comments:

Post a Comment