Monday, April 6, 2015

{Life} I Can Feel the End

Guys, I can feel the end of school work! It is so close, and I am so excited. It will be spectacular to have no more deadlines! But, the end of school work also means I have new decisions to make.

So, what's my plan for this summer? I have three things that are very important to me...and after that, I think I'll goof off!

-CNA class. I want to take a CNA class this summer for two reasons. First, because it opens up a whole bunch of job opportunities. Second, to see if nursing is a direction I could go and enjoy. I don't want to do something that I know I will hate. So, CNA class.

-Get a job. I plan to apply at Varsity Donuts, Paradise Donuts, all the Radinas, People's Grocery...I think those are the big ones. Possibly the library. If all of the above fail? I will be doing some serious reconsidering!

-Take ASL 2. Everyone has heard about my new found love for sign language. There is going to be an ASL 2 class at HCC this summer, so I'm hoping to continue with my little sign language adventure and take that! However, (I kinda hate to say this) taking a CNA class is more of a top priority for me.

Now, let's do what I would like to be doing:

-Going to Alaska. Don't make me think about it. I can't believe I'm passing up an opportunity to go. I mean, what am I thinking? *tears*

-I would love to see Colorado. I'm just one state away, but I have never seen Colorado. So, I'd go to Colorado and hike. Which sounds boring, but I really don't think it would be.


Happy almost summer!



1 comment:

  1. I almost asked you today what your summer plans are! Sorry I had to read it on your blog instead (because I didn't know if it was too soon to start talking about summer plans...but it's obviously not!). I love that you want to work where there re donuts and coffee. I would love to visit you there! The CNA class idea is a great one. And you can come to Colorado with us! (www.rphorncreek.com - this is when and where we're planning to go!)

    ReplyDelete