Tuesday, January 6, 2015

{Journal} Questions

Big shocker here, but nothing's happened since I blogged last. Nootthhiiinnggg. Okay, a few little things...I was home all by myself all day long (my family was split in KC/at Gma's). Except I had the puppy, which was interesting...annoying...something like that.

Anyhow, I didn't have anything to blog about. So I searched pinterest for prompts and came up with a few journal-type questions I decided would be fun to answer.

I love the sound of...
The bread machine I was just listening to that and thinking it was a very comforting sound. That's weird, I know. Let's tie it to good memories involving homemade bread, okay?
Heaters at night. Seriously, this sound lulls me to sleep. It's so familiar and monotonous and warm sounding.
My parents reading out loud.
Little kids saying my name. It's usually something like "Beff". :) Makes me just want to melt.

My favorite catalogue...(just look or buy?)
TITLE NINE. Not only are the clothes cute (and look soo comfy), the pictures are fun! The models look like they're having fun, not staged. It's bright colored and there's funny Q&A with the pictured model like "shouldn't have (blank)" or "hidden talent: (blank)". It's fun to look at...but it's way on the expensive side, so I keep it at just looking!

If there could be only two brands of cereal left in the world, what would you choose?
LIFE cereal (my favorite, FAVORITE!) and shredded wheat (when I was little I called it "cloud cereal" because it was puffy and white). I would miss chex for making puppy chow, but I'm sure I could find something else to use (like popcorn).

Today is worth remembering because...
I started school after my nice, long break. It was actually really nice, cause I really felt like I'd accomplished something. I haven't been totally useless during break, but getting some school done was a nice feeling.
I called HCCC so I could get enrolled. I don't enjoy talking on the phone, and I had no idea what I was doing. It was nice to have it over with and feel like I'm moving forward with enrolling and this next semester. It made me feel independent. :)
My family's all home in their right places. It's good. No, I don't love every minute of it. Actually, most of the time it's pretty annoying. But it feels right. You know, the right kind of annoying...that makes lots of sense, right?

That's all from me for now. I would love to here what your answers to these questions are! (No, seriously, I'm nosy like that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment