My last post was about my busy end-of-volleyball week. So now what am I going to do??
First, get back on my proper blogging schedule. :)
I plan to get more on top of my school. My schedule should be a little more solid and patterened, so I can plan actual patterns and apply them to more than one day. My plan is to schedule my school in "hours" similar to a public high school, with 15ish minute breaks in between. I'm hoping this will help me to stay more focused and really be productive for the whole hour.
I plan to make some rugs. I love crocheting rugs, and I have several on my list to make. I also have a pile of sheets that need to be ripped up to make the rugs. So I'm hoping I'll have some more free evenings to sit around ripping up sheets.
I plan to run. After our last volleyball game on Saturday, all I could think was "I get to be a runner now!" I tried several times to run during volleyball season, but it ended up being really hard on my legs. So I made volleyball my priority and put running aside until now! (I also got a new pair of running shoes...they are so springy and not stretched out. I love them!)
I plan to clean. I have totally ditched all cleaning since August. My mom can handle the cleaning just fine, but I really enjoy doing some of it.
I plan to bake. I haven't had the time to try new things. And breakfast has been an everlasting cycle of eggs, oatmeal, eggs, oatmeal. Sure, eggs and oatmeal are fine. But I am personally tired of making it over and over. So I plan to have a little more of a breakfast plan so there's some variety! :)
I plan to buy a cell phone. I've been dragging my feet and just thinking around for quite awhile. Is it really worth it to have a phone, what kind of plan should I get, where do I get the plan...? Ugh. I still don't know. So I'm going to work on finding a plan that seems to suite my needs...sometime. Or I'll procrastinate...
I plan to work on a plan for my life. Do I want to go to college? What credits could I get before then? What other classes are important to me in the next two years? Oh. I'm so no ready to do this. I've just got to keep telling myself if I start now, it will be easier in a couple of years.
And I want to play with my little brother more. He's always begging for someone to play with. Goodness I love that boy. This was our conversation a little while ago:
"Beth, are you close to done with your projects?"
"No, not even close."
"Oh....When you get them done could you play with me?
"Maybe"
"Well, just let me know if you can"
*heart melts* So, I'm going to go play with my brother :)
I plan to buy a cell phone. I've been dragging my feet and just thinking around for quite awhile. Is it really worth it to have a phone, what kind of plan should I get, where do I get the plan...? Ugh. I still don't know. So I'm going to work on finding a plan that seems to suite my needs...sometime. Or I'll procrastinate...
I plan to work on a plan for my life. Do I want to go to college? What credits could I get before then? What other classes are important to me in the next two years? Oh. I'm so no ready to do this. I've just got to keep telling myself if I start now, it will be easier in a couple of years.
And I want to play with my little brother more. He's always begging for someone to play with. Goodness I love that boy. This was our conversation a little while ago:
"Beth, are you close to done with your projects?"
"No, not even close."
"Oh....When you get them done could you play with me?
"Maybe"
"Well, just let me know if you can"
*heart melts* So, I'm going to go play with my brother :)
You crochet sheets to make rugs? What a cool idea! Can I put in an order? :) It sounds like you might have PLENTY of other projects keeping you busy right now, though... Good for you for playing with your little brother. It sounds like Elanor. She may not use many words, but she basically makes the same request that melts my heart. :)
ReplyDelete