You should go read it. She happens to have a talent for funny, honest writing that leaves you with this happy grin on your face for at least an hour afterwards. Not to mention she picks out the greatest GIF's in the world. Here's one of my favorites: http://curiousramblingsbychloe.blogspot.com/2014/09/profiling-my-family-in-gifs.html
Seriously, I laugh every time I see it. You might have to know the Salts family a little bit to get it. :)
Now, here's kind how your supposed to work this whole award thing:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Leave a link to their page.
- Give a brief story about how you started blogging, and share some tips.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers
- Notify your nominees by email or comment.
I'm a rule breaker. But I'll start by following the rules, then proceed to rebellion.
(1) Thank you Chloe. :)
(2) See up there^
(3) Brief: School.
Slightly less brief:
So I have this teacher who has some pretty fun ideas. One of them is to assign her students to start a blog. The said students are required to post once a week-300 words.
THIS student was pretty excited about that assignment! ACE 5% of my writing class grade by writing anything I want, once a week. I'll take it!
That's one of the many reasons I love that teacher. :)
So I dutifully (dutiful! Ha! I was excited!) started my blog. :)
I'm supposed to share some tips. Brace yourselves. Here comes the rebellious bit. I don't have any tips. My goal hasn't ever been to have readers for my blog. Aside from my family and maybe some friends...so I don't have any tips. Sorry, folks. You'll have to find your blogging tips elsewhere!
(4) You guessed it, I'm not doing this one either.
I have a good excuse! All the blogs I read have already been nominated. :)
But I'll tell you fifteen random things about myself. Cause that's always fun!
- I spent my first Christmas in the hospital due to severe breathing troubles.
- I was born in Missouri
- I have always lived in the country.
- I've run a half marathon.
- I've been to Canada.
- I've been to Alaska three times, but first when I was nine.
- I've stayed awake for 24 hours straight once, and 29 once.
- I've flown by myself without assistance. Yes, in an airport by myself for several hours.
- My great great grandpa invented the airosol can. (think bug spray, or spray whipped cream) No joke. You can look it up on the internet. Lyle Goodhue.
- I ate a hosta leaf when I was five because I thought it was the same as pasta.
- I've cooked in and on a woodstove multiple times.
- I love to rollerblade and ice skate.
- I do not like cupcakes.
- I cut my hair for locks of love twice when I was little
- I love listening to movie soundtracks!
There we go! *mentally checks blogging off the list* :)
Hey thanks for excepting the reward, this was so fun to read! One: HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE CUPCAKES??? CUPCAKES ARE LIFE. Two, you little rebel you :) :) This is why I like you!
ReplyDeleteThree, you have famous relatives!!! That's a really fun fact to be able to throw out. "Oh yah, my grandma invented that can you're using to spray whipped cream on your waffles. No biggy."
Like I said, super fun post!!!! :D :D There's a reason you're being nominated for these sorts of things!
It's not like an "I refuse to eat that" dislike, it's just an "I'll take the cookie, the brownie, or the fruit before the cupcake" :) Isn't that just the craziest thing?! I mean, the AIROSOL can! :)
Delete