We had two toddler stay with us last week for two days. Isaac, 4 and Abi, 3. I had so much fun. Probably because my mom did all the hard stuff and I just got to hug them and play with them and give them cheez-its :)
| Abi (talking to the boys out the window) |
I get to be around so many little kids lately. It's probably one of the best parts of my busy schedule right now. There's Elanor on Tuesday morning, Westin and Ella on Wednesday morning, and Ethan on Sundays. I love being around babies/little kids so often. They make me happy!
The sunrise through our upstairs window this morning. I love how you can see the silhouette of the trees across the road.
Then there was this sunrise, on Sunday morning. It was one of the kinds where the light is shining through a gap in the clouds in very distinct rays. These are my favorite sunrises, I do believe.
What would a post be without a little talk about volleyball? Our season really is more than half-way over. I'm not ready for it to end yet. Maybe by November I will be. But for now, I'm going to enjoy that the season is still here. Our AD (*cough* *points at my dad*) managed to schedule us a particularly busy week. One game on Monday, two on Tuesday, one on Friday, and an all-day Saturday tournament. When it rains, it pours. But in this case, the rain is a good kind that I love. :) Here's a picture. Natalie took some pictures for me. She does things with my camera in the dark gym that are way beyond me!
That's me, number 11, trying to be a tall person. I think I actually blocked this one. Blocking has got to be one of my favorite things to do. There's low pressure, because I'm short and I'm not expected to block every ball. But it is so exciting when I actually CAN! I love playing against hitters who hit nice and low!
Homemade Frappuccino. Mrs. Mann heard all about this. It is one of my new favorite drinks. (I won't confess to having made it almost every day last week... buuuutt....) Anyway, I changed a recipe from The Pioneer Woman website until it was just how I wanted it. It tastes like ice cream. Awesome.
The CD player in my car. I love listening to books, but if I do that while I drive, I fall asleep. Not cool. I've been listening to Keith and Kristyn Getty, and Sovereign Grace (Valley of Vision). I can sing along and keep myself awake. Which is good. Very good.
I'll stop now. Here's a picture of my fluffy goats ?last winter, Mrs. Mann. There not this fluffy yet, but they'll get there ;)
AHHH that sunrise. Oh. My. Goodness. Great picture, too, by the way :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the photo of the goats! Cute! I like the other photos, too. The first one reminds me of Elanor today at Bluestem Bistro. I met my sister-in-law there, and we took over the side room because you can close the doors. Elanor enjoyed being allowed to run around and especially liked putting her hands and face up to the glass and peering at all her new friends out of the windows. :)
ReplyDelete