Wednesday, October 30, 2013

{Family} Dakota

This is my last individual family member blog post. I'm going to do one more after this of my family altogether! Then I'll have to be creative with a new theme. NOT my strong point! ;)


Dakota (Kota) is my littlest, baby brother!

He has the cutest, baby-ish giggle. It melts my heart every. single. time.
AAWWW! I LOVE this picture! ;)


To sum up Kota's personality in one word, I would probably say competitive. He loves to play sports, outside group games, or board games. Actually, just any game. He will stay engaged in LONG, difficult, and strategic board games. His favorites are "Risk" (A LONG, LONG, complicated war game), "Scrabble", and "Aggravation". If there's no on to play with, Kota will sometimes resort to a game of tackle football or tic-tac-toe with himself. :)

Although Kota loves sports and games, he's always been interested in farming and equipment as well. I don't think his interest goes QUITE as far as Storm or Tyler's, but he still enjoys playing with tractors, and dreaming about operating huge machinery.



If I were to pick a phrase to describe Kota, I would say "reckless abandon". He tends to be sorta' (okay, VERY) reckless. Which is usually just fine. (My family really isn't very safe, as a general rule). He's gotten some really crazy injuries over the years. He's also NOT gotten hurt when he was doing crazy things. For instance, when he was jumping on the trampoline and decided to run from one side to the other then go flying OFF, and land rolling. He told mom he was going to do a FLIP off and land rolling, but she said "NO!" :)
Sledding stunts :)

He IS on a trampoline in this picture :)

 Sports, playing farm, being reckless, or just doing school, Kota and Storm are NEVER far apart. If you watched them play, you would never think they were best friends. They fight, really roughly! Any game you play with those two ends up being a wrestling match over this-or-that! They're crazy brothers!

They were playing "alligator" in the mud!
So, to sum up Dakota in one sentence, I would say: Dakota is my crazy, competitive baby brother!

(He also says the GOOFIEST things. Like this one, talking about what he wants to do when he grows up:
"I plan to fight in the navy for a few years. Then, if I don't die in the navy, I will work at Taco Bell until my death." WHERE did he come up with that?!)


3 comments:

  1. Your little brother is so cute and I think his work plans are so funny. And I am very competative too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have had more siblings so these posts could be longer! I liked how you did one word, one phrase, etc. and that picture of him flying is awesome. I think I melted on that second picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts, and I think that last quote is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete