Monday, January 20, 2014

{Life and Pictures} Out-and-About

This post is titled "out-and-about". But that was a joke, we haven't gone anywhere. At least, I feel like I haven't left the house in a month. Thankfully, last week, I got some much-looked-forward-to social time! (I really hadn't left the house in three weeks! Not quite a month, but it felt like it!) Anyway, this is some of the things I did get to do away from the "farm" ;)

First, a LONG delayed report. We did go to Garden City with our cousins to surprise our grandparents. It was so worth it, and definitely surprised them! We ended up calling Grandma on the way. All the boys were scared of surprising her :) I loved spending some time with my cousins as well. Like, the WHOLE drive to Garden City and back. At THAT point, I was close to ripping my hair out. I needed to GET AWAY FROM THOSE BOYS!! The whole whole family got together for Christmas the same weekend. It was fun/special. And, just in case you wanted to know, my family KNOWS how to do Christmas sweets :) There was some amazing food! (Of course, food would be something that stuck out to me.)
Garden City


Cousins

Family

The only other social time I've had is Mr. Weddle's "civecon" (civics+economics) class, and a CHIEF basketball game. Mr. Weddle's classes are always amusing, and I think I've already learned something. Which is good. "Civecon" is a subject I need a LOT of help with! The basketball games were exciting as well. (I don't think I've ever said "basketball is exciting") My mom answered all my questions patiently which was very, very helpful. I think I'm starting to enjoy basketball more. Knowing VERY BASICALLY what's happening helps!

In this post, I've probably given hibernating a bad name. But don't get me wrong. I really do enjoy days spent a home, with nowhere I need to rush off to (See the pinterest picture below. It sums up the best reason staying home is fun!). I can even enjoy a few weeks of going nowhere. But, after a while, I need to see PEOPLE!! :) I think with classes starting soon, some social time will be re-entered into our boring life. I'm excited. ;)

(My next post is going to be a little bit about running...er..jogging)

so relatable | Tumblr
It's the truth! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, so true about looking ugly at home and enjoying it. :) Although personally I doubt you look ugly on a regular basis... it's pretty difficult to disguise such cuteness! I'm SO PUMPED you're in Mr. Weddle's class!!! My day was made when I saw you there!
    Question: How do you always make your posts so fun and relatable?!?!

    ReplyDelete