Welcome to my blog! I have never blogged before, so this is an all new experience for me. So far, just choosing the template and designs has been so fun ;)
The title of this blog is a work in progress. I'm guessing it will change about one hundred times in the next two weeks. Maybe after that, I'll slow it down to once a day or so. ;) I want a blog name that will leave me plenty of space to write about many different things. For now, I'm leaving it at "Rubber Boots and Lemonade Pie" because rubber boots are my favorite shoes (after tennis shoes) and lemonade pie is what I always have instead of cake on my birthday (I'll share the recipe soon). "These are a few of my favorite things" refers to my favorite movie when I was younger (The Sound of Music). (Chip in some other title ideas if you have any!) In all honesty, I have no idea what my blog posts will generally be about. I love to bake (and I do it quite a bit. My family has the talent of going through food crazy fast!), so there will definitely be some recipes. However, describing recipes in an interesting "fill-a-blog-post" way, is not my gift! That's were day-to-day-life-at-the-Marteney-house blog posts will come in. You might also see projects I've worked on, or just blog posts full of pictures I've taken recently. This will be... diverse :) So thank you in advance for sticking through it :)
~Bethany
So excited to read your posts Beth! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteI love your title!!!! It's so cute and so you!!! Can't wait to read more!
ReplyDelete:) thanks!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah! I am so excited to see all your diverse posts! This lemonade pie sounds amazing. (Aren't templates and colors so fun? I love the font on top right now - so fun!) Can't wait for more, Bethany!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mary Frances! I absolutely loved designing it!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are able to try something new with blogging! I'd be sad if you changed your blog title - I love it! The photos are perfect for it, too. Looking forward to some varied posts!
ReplyDelete